Omnium collectors is a minigame that requires 30 vit to play, and is located in the select tab under the sword icon menu. The minigame involves hiding a omnium collector somewhere on the map of Aesperia(unknown if Vera lets you place there as the location is not accessible) and waiting for 24 hours to pass before you can collect the rewards.
To play the minigame you must:
- first be above level 28*needs confirmation
- have 30 vit to claim a collector
- hide the omnium collector by placing it down somewhere on the map
When buying collector, there is chance to get purple or gold collector instead of usual blue; purple has greater rewards(no info on gold collector).
When claiming an omnium collector from the interface you have a slight chance to receive a collector signal(no image currently) that is linked to another players omnium collector, it comes with:
- the ability to locate the general area of the omnium collector
- 3 images of the collector at different angles showing the surroundings
Collector signals also come in different colors that corresponds to rarity of their collector.
Osmium collector can give following weapon augment items: acidproof glaze, nano coating I, nanofiber frame I, booster frame I
For completing a full 24 hours cycle the rewards are:
- for blue tier:
- 2 weapon augmenting items (can give multiple of same item):
- 2 weapon battery II,1 weapon battery I
- 2 matrix data pack I,1 matrix data pack I
- for purple tier:
- 4 weapon augmenting items (can give multiple of same item): acidproof glaze, nano coating I, nanofiber frame I, booster frame I
- 3 weapon battery II
- 3 matrix data pack II
- for gold tier: no info (8 items from list + some batteries and matrix data packs?)
The rewards for collecting another players omnium collector are the same as for collecting your own collector.